Looking for some family night ideas this month? Why not make it a family night out and explore Indy?! We’ve put together a list to help make planning a little easier for you. Check out our calendar for even more events around the greater Indianapolis area too. Share photos from your family night out on social media with the hashtag #PLAYindy
1. Pre-register for one of the 11th Annual Daddy-Daughter Dance dates at Cool Creek Nature Center taking place February 9th and February 10th. – $10 per Father/Daughter Couple
2. Enjoy adrenaline-charged family entertainment at Monster Jam on February 11th. – $15 per ticket + fees
3. Get rolling over at Skateland’s Valentine’s Red Skate Party on February 13th. – Wear Red for FREE Admission, Skate Rental $4
4. Head over to Schrott Center for the Arts for the latest Neighborhood Concert Series on February 16th. – FREE
5. Won’t you be our neighbor? Catch Daniel Tiger Live at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on February 17th. -$25 per ticket + fees
6. Have a blast at the Snow Ball Swing Dance at McGowan Hall on February 18th. – $10 per ticket
7. Check out the fun programs offered at your local library. There are so many to choose from this month including Family Film Festival – The Jungle Book in Greenwood, Sensory Movie Night – Happy Feet in Noblesville, Puppies & Popcorn in Fishers, Foil Art Class at Glendale Branch, and Playing with Robots in Carmel. – FREE
8. Bring the family to a trivia tournament at Avon Town Hall Park February 20th.
9. Grab a dinner out with the family during a Kids Eat Free Night at participating restaurants.
10. Cheer on the Pacers as the take on the Grizzlies February 24th.
11. Reserve your spot to see the Tribute to Dr. Seuss Magic Show at Irvington Branch Library on February 28th. – FREE/Must Pre-register
12. Celebrate National Hot Breakfast Month at one of our favorite waffle spots!