I know it’s hard to believe but the Christmas season is just around the corner! With the Christmas Gift and Hobby Show coming to the Indiana State Fairgrounds November 11th-15th, it’s the perfect time to kick off your holiday shopping (if you haven’t started already!) The show boasts 180,000 square feet of shopping space and over 350 vendors, so you’re sure to walk away with something. Not only can you start your shopping, but make it a whole group outing with these family-friendly activities happening during the show.
Meet the Princesses
Each day of the show there are appearances by the Disney Princesses with both storytimes and special performances. Appearances are scheduled as follows:
Once Upon a Time Storytime!
- Wednesday – The Arabian Princess & Sleeping Beauty will perform 2 shows!
- Thursday – Beauty & Cinderella will perform 2 shows!
- Friday – The Snow Sisters will perform 2 shows!
A Merry Little Princess Christmas!
- Saturday – There will be 2 performances, featuring 6 characters for each show! Expected characters include Arabian Princess, Beauty, Cinderella, Rapunzel, the Little Mermaid, and Snow White!
- Sunday – There will be 1 performance, featuring 6 characters! Expected characters include Arabian Princess, Beauty, Cinderella, Rapunzel, the Little Mermaid, and Snow White
Meet Local Children’s Book Authors