Date(s) - 07/14/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
A day to celebrate blueberries in Indianapolis!! Pre-order your boxes of blueberries before you come and join us for lots of blueberry treats and fun! We order some great blueberries from Northern Indiana/Michigan in 5lb boxes. We offer our customers a chance once a year to order 5lb boxes of blueberries to enjoy and to freeze for winter.
You need to PRE-ORDER your boxes of blueberries in advance. You must pre-order by Saturday, July 7th to be able to pick up your 5lb boxes of blueberries that day. We bring these blueberries in from Michigan just for this day so please be sure to order your box if you want one.
Pre-Order your blueberries on our website: https://www.indianapolisorchard.com/blueberry-day-tuttles/
Family Activities for Blueberry Day:
- Kid’s Zucchini Decorating. Make a zucchini creature to take home.
- Wagon rides around the farm available.
- Tractor Town Kids Play Area
- Kid’s Crafts
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast:
9:00AM-11:00AM Bring your family for fresh blueberry pancake breakfast. This blueberry pancake breakfast includes:
- All you can eat pancakes with Tuttle’s Blueberry Syrup
- Biscuits with Tuttle’s Blueberry Preserves
- Serving of our Homemade Egg Casserole
- Serving of Hoosier Bacon (our yummy Indiana raised bacon)
Purchase your tickets in advance from our website for the blueberry pancake breakfast to save $2/person. Open buffet. Come anytime between 9 and 11 am. Drinks are available for an additional charge and include milk, coffee, Blueberry Slushies, Blueberry Smoothies, and more. Cost is $10/person if purchase tickets in advance. $12/person at the door. Kids 10 and under are $5/in advance and $7/at the door.
Buy your Breakfast Tickets Here: https://www.indianapolisorchard.com/shop/event-tickets/blueberry-pancake-breakfast-tickets/
Blueberry Treats in the Cafe:
9AM-6PM (or while supplies last)
- Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Slushies and Smoothies
- Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Bread
Lunch Specials Featuring Blueberries such as:
- Blueberry Walnut Salad
- Toasted Ham and Brie with Blueberries on pretzel bun with blueberry preserves
- Turkey and Caprini Rosemary Chevre with Blueberry Compote on Ciabatta
- Chicken Salad with fresh blueberries, apples, and microgreens on croissant
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.