Date(s) - 12/31/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Five, four, three, two…NOON! Tucker out the kids way before the last few minutes of 2018—at Countdown to Noon! Join in a grand countdown at noon OR one o’clock! Both countdowns will have a confetti grand finale.
- Hear music from Grammy-nominated Zak Morgan before each countdown (noon and 1 p.m.)
- Ring in the new year with style with a festive favor (while supplies last)
- Learn how to say “Happy New Year!” to friends from all over the world
- Create a paper time capsule to remember your 2018
- See our rendition of The Snow Queen in Lilly Theater
This allows you and your family to experience the excitement of a countdown at a reasonable hour! Happy New Year’s Eve!
This event is supported by Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.