Date(s) - 02/22/2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Local engineers will be at the Children’s Museum to lead activities and demonstrate how engineering has contributed to our health and safety. Engineers Day is included with museum admission!
What to expect:
- Participate in a light demonstration to show electricity use and build a “Robo-Wheel” to understand the relationship between potential energy and kinetic energy
- Build a bridge and see a demonstration of Lenz
- Tell time with a lemon-powered digital clock
- Witness the relationship between density and buoyancy with Purdue’s Remotely Operated Vehicle
- Make a battery with lemons, and explore magnetic forces
Visit early for a free pair of child-sized safety glasses 👓 (while supplies last).
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.