Date(s) - 09/28/2019
Piney Acres Farm
A fall visit to Piney Acres Farm in rural Hancock County is full of interactive hands-ons fun for the entire family! Their 73 acre farm is full of wide open space where families can connect and enjoy relaxed farm fun activities, both educational and entertaining, such as picking a pumpkin from our patch, hayrides, corn mazes, visiting with barnyard friends and autumn treats in our farm store.
- Indiana Pumpkin Picking
- Gourds & Indian Corn
- Indiana Corn Maze
- Barnyard Animal Encounters
- NEW Barnyard Tumbler Attraction
- NEW Duck Races
- NEW Apple Cannon
- Farm Store with Fall Decor Items
- Upgraded Menu Items in Our Snack Bar
- Expanded Kids Zone Featuring: Swings, Slides, Spider Climbing Net, Rock Wall Climbs, Suspension Bridge, Fire Man Poles, Cow Barrel Train, Rope Maze, Jump Pad, Mega Slide, Hay Mountain, Giant Rocking Chair, Climbing Tires, 4 Tier Sandbox, Pedal Carts, Zombie Shoot Game, Pumpkin Bowling, Barnyard Animals, Corn Hole, Horse Shoes, Fishing Game, Gem Mining and 1 Acre Kid’s Corn Maze.
Hours Sept. 28 – Oct. 31:
Sunday – Thursday: Noon – 6 p.m.
Friday : Noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.