Date(s) - 07/21/2018
Nearly every Saturday evening between June and September, hundreds of Greenwood residents, visitors and their families gather with lawn chairs, blankets and snack-filled coolers to enjoy live performances spanning a variety of musical genres.
Information and Rules:
- All concerts begin at 7 p.m.
- Coolers are allowed into the Amphitheater, but must be single-handled and no more than 20 inches in length.
- All coolers must enter through the designated gate located at the top of the Amphitheater stairs.
- Outside alcohol and anything in a glass container is strictly prohibited and subject to confiscation upon inspection.
Your 2018 Lineup:
- June 2 – Blue River Band
- June 9 – Toy Factory
- June 16 – Flying Toasters
- June 23 – Stella Luna and the Satelites
- July 14 – Tastes Like Chicken
- July 21 – The Big 80s
- July 28 – Parrots of the Carribean
- August 4 – Indy Nile
- August 11 – The Doo
For more summer concerts, check out our 2018 summer concert roundup.
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.