Date(s) - 06/15/2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
NCAA Hall of Champions
HEROES FOR THE HOUSE!!
The 13th Annual Event will be held Saturday, June 15th!
Event proceeds help families with children in area hospitals stay at the nearby Ronald McDonald House at little or no cost. That way, parents can be with their children throughout treatment without worrying about a large hotel bill.
Visit www.heroesforthehouse.org to register today!
5K Run/Walk: This is a timed event with cash prizes and plaques for top men & women winners!
• Mommy Stroll & Dog Jog: This course is stroller and leash friendly and lasts 20–25 minutes.
• Rookie Run: Our Rookie Run is great fun for kids from 2–10 years old! We have 3 age categories— 2–4 years, 5–7 years, & 8–10 years. All participants receive a plastic medal & we have 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners!
• Rookie Area: There will be mascot appearances, caricature drawings, prizes, games, and activities for the kids.
• Post–Event Area: Join us for pizza, snacks, and water for everyone to enjoy after the race!
• Event Highlights: Great scenery along the canal, family friendly, free admission to NCAA Hall of Champions immediately after the event, event shirt and bag for 5k registrants, and capes for Rookie Run registrants.
Walk up registrations can happen on the day of the event. Entry fees for runners are $30 online by 6/13 and at pre-registration night on 6/14. Walk up registrations are available on event day, 6/15, for $35. Rookie runners are 0-4yrs $0; 5-10yrs $10. Register at www.heroesforthehouse.org
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.