Date(s) - 09/28/2018
Kelsey Farms will once again be open for fall fun all weekends Sept. 28-Oct. 28.
Friday 6 – 10 p.m.
Saturday Noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday Noon – 6 p.m.
*extended hours will be available during the weeks of October 8 & 15. Buy a pass for $16 and visit the farm as many weekdays as you want. (Passes not valid on weekends.)
$10.00 (Children 1 and under are free)
Admission includes all activities on the farm! The only additional costs are for pumpkins and snacks!
- Milking Parlor – See the cows getting milked up-close and personal! Tours offered regularly during open hours. Due to milking schedule, you may or may not see cows in the parlor. Please note that parlor is closed for a while every afternoon for cleaning.
- Freestall Barn – See where the cows spend their time and what they eat.
- Calves – See the babies and learn how they are cared for!
- Farm Equipment – Check out the modern equipment used on the farm.
- Other Activities – 7-acre Corn Maze, Baby Barnyard, Bale Mountain, Human Moosball Foosball, Rope Maze, Corn Crib Play Area, Hayrides, Cornhole Games, Straw Play Area, Pumpkins and Moo Choo Express.
- Flashlights at Night- Bring your flashlight and go through the maze in the dark! (Maze is NOT haunted!) Friday and Saturday evenings until 10:00 p.m.
- Refreshments – Enjoy delicious dairy snacks featuring chocolate milkshakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, ice cold milk, and juicy cheeseburgers! Don’t forget to pick up your pumpkins and gourds during your visit to the farm!
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.