Date(s) - 10/13/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cool Creek Nature Center
Join us for our Halloween costume swap! Bring an unwanted costume or costume accessory and SWAP it for another one. This is a great way to reuse costumes that no longer fit and save money at the same time!
Please note the following:
- Please only bring costumes that are clean and in good condition.
- Any make-up/face paint donated must be sealed/unused.
- If you are unable to find a re-used costume you would like to swap for, you may donate your costume or reclaim your original costume – if it has not already been claimed by someone else.
- Feel free to donate costumes without swapping!d
- For more information, please contact us at 317-774-2500.
Dates: Saturday, October 13 / Saturday, October 20
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Pre-registration: Not Required
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.