Date(s) - 10/20/2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Russell Farms Pumpkin Patch
Every Saturday and Sunday beginning September 29th and ending October 28th, families and friends can enjoy Russell Farms Pumpkin Patch’s Country Fall Festival.
Admission charge ON WEEKENDS: $10 each
Kids Two Years and Younger: Free
Senior Citizens (60 years and older): $8 each
Veterans and Active Military Members: Free with Proper ID
Admission includes ALL UNLIMITED activities!
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch
- Large 10 acre scavenger hunt corn maze
- Small 5 acre scavenger hunt corn maze (with prize)
- Petting zoo
- Miniature golf
- Barn Bounce House
- Mount Russell Slide (44″ height requirement)
- Tumbleweed Ride (44″ height requirement)
- Whizzer Ride (44″ height requirement)
- Duck Race
- Train Ride
- Pedal Tractors
- Pedal carts for small children, teenagers, AND adults
- Giant play area for kids and adults
- Lasso a bull
- Old Fashion Checkers and Tic Tac Toe Game
- Preschool Playground Area
- Two Country Stores to shop
- Concession Area to purchase food
- Lots of other great games and activities at a safe country farm atmosphere with many beautiful picture opportunities!
Extra charge for:
- Pumpkins (average carving pumpkins range $5-$10)
We Accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit Card, Checks, and of course good ole cash!
Country Fall Festival Hours
We are open 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday September 29th and 30th, as well as every Saturday and Sunday in the month of October.
|Friday||October 12||2-6pm||Special Fall Break Bonus Day!|
|Friday||October 19||2-6pm||Special Fall Break Bonus Day!|
Open all other days in October ONLY for school field trips or very large group outings.
Not Allowed at Russell Farms
- We love animals, but please enjoy the ones at the farm and leave yours at home! We will not allow them past the front gate, even if they fit in your purse!
- No smoking past the front gate
- No alcohol allowed on the property
We Accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit card, Checks, and of course good ole cash!
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.