Date(s) - 02/18/2019
Children ages 7 and up are invited to use Legos to explore the physics of energy, friction and forces. They’ll learn about building techniques that allow for motion, and then design their own fidget spinner. This class is led by Snapology. Registration required.
This event is offered:
- Jan 30, 2019 4:00pm, Franklin Road Branch
- Feb 18, 2019 1:00pm, Garfield Park Branch
- Feb 18, 2019 6:00pm, Wayne Branch
- Feb 20, 2019 4:00pm, Beech Grove Branch
- Feb 23, 2019 11:00am, Lawrence Branch
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.