Date(s) - 12/04/2018
Young children ages 3 – 6 are invited to learn about the concept of syllables while experimenting with rhythm instruments during this program presented by Arts for Learning. This program is made possible by TCU Foundation through a gift to The Indianapolis Public Library Foundation.
Registration is required.
This event is offered:
- Nov 13, 2018 10:30am, Wayne Branch
- Nov 17, 2018 11:00am, Central Library
- Nov 19, 2018 6:00pm, Spades Park Branch
- Dec 1, 2018 10:30am, Pike Branch
- Dec 1, 2018 2:00pm, Glendale Branch
- Dec 4, 2018 10:30am, Southport Branch
- Dec 5, 2018 10:30am, Garfield Park Branch
- Dec 7, 2018 11:00am, Brightwood Branch
- Dec 11, 2018 10:30am, Decatur Branch
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.