Date(s) - 07/31/2021 - 08/02/2021
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Want to learn UX skills, mobile app design, and prototyping in just two days? Join the STIR Lab at UCF this summer for a fun-filled, interactive, and educational bootcamp on user experience, just for teens!
– Build a strong foundation in user experience and design thinking
– Gain hands-on experience with advanced UX tools including Figma and Canva!
– Enhance your portfolio by learning storyboarding and low/high fidelity prototyping
Reserve your spot now on the following link!
We have limited spaces to ensure engagement for all participants. Spaces are confirmed on a first come-first served basis. Here are the eligibility criteria for participating in the bootcamp:
• Teens between 13-17 years old.
• Teens based in the United States and are English speakers.
• Teens must have access to a computer and video calling capabilities.
This bootcamp is free to attend and will be conducted virtually. Teens will receive a UX certificate for their participation. You can find more information and bootcamp dates online.
Dates and Times:
June 12th– June 13h (12 PM – 3:30 PM EST)
June 26th – June 27th (12 PM – 3:30 PM EST)
July 17th – July 18th (12 PM – 3:30 PM EST)
July 31st – Aug 1st (12 PM – 3:30 PM EST)
For more information visit: https://stirlab.org/uxbootcamp/
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.