In today’s digital-first world, we can’t decide if it’s harder to remember a brand name or forget one. There are new brands and products popping up daily, and with social media, it can sometimes be hard to miss them.
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t innovative brands with a story you may be able to relate to out there; ones that you would jump for joy over if gifted their products
Check out these six brands flying under the radar and just maybe you’ll become one of their loyal supporters.
- The Rockit by Rockit Rocker was developed by three regular dads with seven children between them and is the solution to all parents’ tired hands.
- A portable baby rocker which attaches to any stroller to provide a gentle rocking motion – soothing babies and helping them sleep. Say goodbye to driving around the block until they fall asleep and say hello to a free hand when out and about.
- Attach vertically to your stroller for best use. They even encourage rechargeable batteries which are also better for the environment. #EnvironmentallyFriendly
- Age range: From birth to 36 months (with parental supervision)
- MSRP: $49.99
- Showerproof – can be used indoors and outdoors
- Quiet motor technology with adjustable speed.
- Toys with step-by-step instructions aren’t always kid-friendly. That’s why Tinkering Labs created a STEAM kit that gives children a way to build stuff without having to worry about getting it “right.”
- The Tinkering Labs kit, also called Electric Motors Catalyst (EMC), provides challenges to get kids out of a rigid, model-building mindset, and into open-ended play. It allows kids to build doodling robots, power electric model cars, add motors to legos, and more! For example, they can “make a machine that can scramble an egg,” or “build a creature with spinning arms.”
- Tinkerers are provided markers that can be used in the building process. Why? Because the company learned that when kids feel stuck, having an artistic avenue helps them recalibrate and then solve the problem.
- There is a Tinkering Camp that kids can attend, and they work with schools to integrate the kit into the curriculum.
- Great for girls and boys ages 8 and up, and tinkering adults!
- Provisions is a family run business bringing the first 100% regeneratively farmed, Biodynamic®, Organic & GMO-Free baby food line to market in the U.S. The result is pure, transparent, nutritious and delicious foods.
- Their line of baby food blends and applesauce offers parents complete purity and transparency, transforming not only how we feed our children but also encouraging farming methods that can help to heal the planet that our kids will inherit.
- Food Blends
- Flavors: Mango, Carrot, Banana & Pear; Apple, Sweet Potato & Beet; Pear, Banana & Kiwi; Carrot, Sweet Potato, Pea
- Age: 6 months – Hungry Adults, with the exception of the Pear, Banana & Kiwi, which is 8 months – Hungry Adults
- MSRP: $17.94 for a 6 pack
- Flavors: Apple & Pear; Apple & Ceylon Cinnamon
- Age: 6 months – Hungry Adult
- MSRP: $7.59 for a 4 pack
Write to Me
- An Australian brand entering the US for the first time, Write to Me started with just $400 by two friends.
- They create beautiful journals and keepsakes centered around family time, including family gratitude, pregnancy, wedding and baby, and even one for funny things your kids say!
- These beautiful capsules are unlike anything you’ve seen with chic bindings and cases. Journal in your handwriting and create heirlooms to pass down to the people that love you the most. Handwriting keeps a piece of you alive long after you are gone with the ability to retell stories that are so important to capture.
- All products are available on their website. #WriteYourLife
- Recipes Passed Down Journal
- Family Gratitude. 365 days of family gratitude Journal
- Baby. First Five Years Journal
- Wedding Planner and Guestbook
- Baby. First Year Journal
- “Bump” And “9 Months” Pregnancy Journals
- Funny Things My Kids Say Journal
- No gift can be better than the one that encourages kids to be better people, for themselves and others. Created by a teacher with over 20 years of experience in education, Wishing Pixies is the only child management and educational behavioral app designed to help parents raise calm, emotionally resilient and kindhearted children.
- What started this unique idea? One mom who pretended to be the tooth fairy with her child, writing notes back and forth. She learned more about her child than she ever would have as her mother. This is why her favorite feature is the chat section, where parents can talk to there kids as if they are the Pixies.
- Through the app, the parents can set personalized goals for the child, such as cleaning their room, taking the trash out or being nicer to their brother or sister. The child will receive these goals from the pixies via a notification on their tablet and they must complete them to ensure the happiness of the pixies. Once completed, they are awarded “fairy dust” and when enough dust is earned, the pixies can grant the child’s wishes. The wishes are customizable by the parent and can be anything from ice cream, to a sleepover with friends.
- The Wishing Pixies app is specifically geared toward children from 2 to 10 and is one of the best apps available for preschoolers. It is coupled with Pixie Dolls for kids to play with.
- The pixies and (free) app must be used for the full effect, or else it can be difficult for kids to stay engaged long term. Here is a video to help visually explain.
- Pixies come in two versions – Cailin (girl) and Gasur (boy)
- MSRP: $49.95 per Pixie, Website
- Following your purchase, an adoption certificate will be immediately sent to your email. Edit, personalize, and print!