Ikea will break ground on the Fishers, Indiana store on Tuesday, October 18.
What’s the big deal about IKEA for Indianapolis area families? Well, here’s what we love about other IKEA locations and we can’t wait for our Indy area friends to experience:
– The supervised children’s area will grab your the attention of your children the minute you walk in the door. Take them along with you as you shop or leave them behind in a fun setting with activities and toys. My kids BEG me to let them stay. You’ll get a pager to notify you when your allotted
time is up or when your kiddos need you.[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]PRO TIP: Sign up for the free IKEA Family card and you’ll get some great extra perks including:
-an extra 30 minutes in the play area every time you visit
– free coffee or tea
– giveaways and more![/dropshadowbox]
– The ‘Children’s IKEA’ area in the showroom is a beautiful collection of linens, furniture, toys, accessories and art work that’s perfectly pleasing for the littlest eyes.
– The restrooms are amazing! The family restrooms include baby care areas, changing tables, stools for tiny kids to reach the sinks and a free diaper dispenser!
– Parents will find preferred parking spaces reserved just for families with little ones.
– We’ve heard that the Fishers location will have play spaces throughout the whole store!
– The giant cafe has kid friendly dishes, kid friendly meals and wallet friendly prices!
– In other locations we’ve seen bottle warmers and microwaves available for use in the dining area.
– The parking spaces and the isles are wide and wonderful – perfect for those giant strollers!