After 8 years of serving the children and families of Hamilton County, Sky Zone announced they will not reopen. We see that a new park may be set to open in this same space. Adrenaline Family Fun Park appears to be opening in the same space.
At this time it seems that both the Southside and West Side locations plan on opening their doors as Sky Zone when restrictions allow for entertainment venues to reopen.
We love our Sky Zone friends and wish them well in their next venture.
Take your family to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park if you want to have a great time and burn off some energy. Sky Zone is a building that is one massive trampoline. Seriously! I’m not just talking about the floors, kids are bouncing off the walls, quite literally. With multiple trampolines heading into a fantastic foam pit, trampoline basketball, dodgeball and special toddler jump times, kids (and adults) of all ages will have a fantastic time.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Fishers
There are some important things to know before your visit to Sky Zone;
1. Each person must have a signed waiver. These are available online and are location specific. If your kids are bringing friends with them, you’ll want to have their parents sign Fishers electronic waiver online before you go.
2. While walk ins are welcome, they are not recommended because many sessions sell out. To be safe, reserve your time and purchase your (non refundable) tickets online.
3. You will need to purchase Sky Socks for $4. They’re special grip socks that will help your from slipping and falling on the trampolines. You may not use socks from other places like Kid’s Planet, Smiley Indoor Playground or Defy Indy.
4. Concessions are available and outside food and drink is not permitted.
5. Get discount Sky Zone tickets for admission here with our affiliate link. Check often for special offers like BOGO on Wednesday nights, or take advantage of a membership.
Things to do in Fishers
In addition to their famous trampolines where you can jump and bounce, play dodgeball and basketball, there are many other features that keep everyone active and flying high. Sky Zone has a Ninja Warrior course, a free-climb wall, SkyJousting, Parkour Blox, and a warped wall. Everyone loves jumping in to the foam put, challenging themselves with the SkyLadder and just jumping for fun!
On Fridays mornings, 10 am to 11 am and Saturday mornings 9 am – 10 am, it’s a toddler take-over! Little ones can jump for only $8 and an adult can join them.
On Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings, SkyZone hosts their very own fitness class, SkyFit. Classes are led by a certified instructor who will help you burn calories and get fit on the trampolines.
Glow Night at Sky Zone
Glow Night takes place every Friday and Saturday night in the late evening. A DJ will play your favorite music while lasers and black-lights transform the whole park into a dance club with trampolines! It’s recommended that you reserve your session online and arrive 30 minutes before your session. Prices for Glow Night include a special Neon Glow Shirt that looks awesome under the black lights.
Sensory Friendly Hours
Children with special sensory needs can still enjoy Sky Zone with their friends and family during Sensory Hours at Sky Zone. Each jumper is permitted to have a friend, family member or caretaker with them for no additional cost. Watch the Sky Zone calendar for dates and times for Sensory Hours, as they are not held on a regular basis.
If you need a night out in Fishers, this is a great spot for a fun and playful date night. In fact, it’s only a six minute drive to Village Playcare drop-in childcare and babysitting.
Check the Sky Zone Fishers website for more information about open jump times and current pricing.
Looking for a less expensive option? Check out these free indoor playgrounds.
10080 E. 121st Street Ste 182