The holidays are about togetherness and so many fun family traditions. This year, there are a lot of things that are different, but you can still indulge in the magic of the Christmas season with your children or grandchildren, even during a pandemic.
Sure, so many of our favorite events are canceled, where we usually take our kids to see Santa, or go on a train ride, or visit Christmas experiences in person. But that doesn’t mean we can’t continue enjoying those experiences in a new way.
Our friends from 5 East Event Center have come up with a way to provide that magical holiday experience, but in a safe way!
5 East Event Center is typically transformed in to a magical North Pole. This year, they teamed up with Santa’s elves to send an Elf in Training Kit to children so they can experience the North Pole at home. There’s even an option to purchase kits for multiple children so siblings or cousins can play together.
Your North Pole Experience Elf in Training kit includes;
- A beautifully decorated box to get kids excited about peeking inside
- Access to an exclusive video with Peppermint the Elf who will guide children through the activities
- 2-4 sugar cookies
- Three colors of icing that are ready for kids to start decorating
- A package of edible sprinkles to decorate
- An unstuffed teddy bear
- A bag of stuffing
- Hot Cocoa kit (just add it to hot water)
- Limited Edition The Night Before Christmas Board Book
- A link to a video of Mrs. Claus reading the book so children can read along
- Candy Cane from Santa Claus
- Letter from Santa sent to your email
- Elf in Training diploma sent to your email
Add on a personal Facetime call with Santa for an additional fee.
Elf in Training Kits are $50. See this information about discounts when you purchase more than one kit.
Pick up in person on or have it shipped to your loved ones home for only $10.
There are only 100 kits available! The Early Elf pricing is good until December 1st, then kits will increase in price.