When Portillo’s opened their north side location in Fishers last year, the south side was eager to share that Portillo’s would be more than welcome to bring their delicious sandwiches to this side of town. Rumors have been flying as development began for a project at the old Max and Erma’s and at Don Pablo’s. Today, Portillo’s confirmed, they will take up residence where Don Pablo’s once served up fajitas and enchiladas.
Get ready to enjoy our favorite dish: the Combo Beef and Char-grilled Sausage and add hot peppers! This is one of the sandwiches they are best known for. Also, the super famous Portillo’s Chocolate Cake is pretty amazing.
Check out these kid-friendly menu suggestions:
- Chicago-Style Hot Dog – can be topped to guests specifications (including ketchup)
- Chili Cheese Dog – Messy, but delicious
- Chicken Tenders – Four tenders to an order, served with honey mustard, ranch, or BBQ sauce
- French Fries, with the option add cheese
- Dessert! Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Shortcake and Shakes – perfect to share with the family
HOT TIP: Register for a chance to attend a sneak peek training meal prior to opening and receive updates on the Portillo’s Indianapolis location by signing up at http://www.portillos.com/
Enter info below and hit “enter” or “go” on your keypad. If you are already in our system, you’ll be promoted to update your preferences. Good luck!
If the form above doesn’t work after hitting “enter” or “go” on your keyboard, try this link.