Love is in the air and that means you can look forward to a few posts letting you know where all the Valentine’s Day activities and Daddy Daughter Dances are. But for now, let me tell you about some fun non-holiday events for the month of February.
- School of Rock—The Musical National Tour comes to the Murat Theater.
- Kids will love the Great Train Show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- Join Indy Public Libraries to create a light-up art piece with the science and technology of circuitry.
- Don’t miss Monster Jam at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Learn all about owls with Friday Night Hoots at Eagle Creek Park.
- Check out the Saturday Family Programs at the Rhythm Discovery Center.
- The ISO Teddy Bear Concert Series returns to Central Library.
- Explore technology and learn new skills through hands-on technology workshops through the Verizon Innovative Learning Lab.
You won’t want to miss Drag Queen Story Hour at Indy Reads.
- Join Table + Tea each Wednesday for a free Preschool Play Time.
- Special needs kids can sign up for an Adaptive Youth Fun Night at the Monon Community Center.
- Head to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy at the Fishers Library.
- Try your hand at the Hogwarts Escape Room at the Carmel Library.
- Hamiltunes, an officially licensed sing-a-long program, is coming to Hamilton East Public Library in Fishers.
- PlayFULL Hours are back at Holland Park.
- Teens can take a trip around the world through snacks at the Hancock County Library.
- It’s Maple Syrup Season at Southeastway Park.
- Explore the Science of Fidget Spinners with the Lawrence Library Branch.
- Tweens can indulge in a Pizza Party at the New Palestine Public Library.
- Take part in a Family Recreation Painting Workshop with Greenfield Parks.
- Join uPaint Pottery Studio for a Unicorn Painting Party.
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year at the Plainfield-Guilford Township Library
- Head to Brownsburg High School for open swim on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Nerf Wars are back at Washington Township Park.
- Little ones will love the Teddy Bear Sleepover at the Plainfield-Guilford Township Library.
- Have a blast with Urban Air’s Sensory Friendly Jump.
- Enjoy Family Dinner and Craft Night with Beech Grove Parks.
- Tots will love Sensory Art Play at Toodleydoo Toys.
- Join kidscommons for STEAM After Dark, an exciting evening of science and art!
- See if your teen can Survive a Fairytale in a special after hours event at the Greenwood Library.