The Indy Fuel Ice Hockey team takes the ice at Farmer’s Coliseum at the Indiana State Fairgrounds 36 times during the 2019-2020 season! Kids love watching hockey because it’s fast-paced, physical, and entertaining! Round up your friends and their children and take a seat, you won’t be sitting for long as the ice heats up with fun! Indianapolis ice hockey is so much fun and the perfect thing to do with your kids in our city.
Indy Fuel Ice Hockey with Kids
The energy on the ice is indescribable and the fan interaction with the game is like nothing else. There are great seats all over the rink and the Indy Fuel has a way of drawing their fans into the game. During the hockey game, there are three 20-minute periods with a 17-minute intermission between periods. During that intermission, there is a lot taking place on the ice.
- On Saturday nights, fans can purchase red pucks and throw them onto the rink to win prizes.
- Expect t-shirt tosses and visits from Nitro, the mascot for the Indy Fuel.
During Family Fun Days, kids and adults can ice skate for free after the game, as well as meet with their favorite Indy Fuel hockey players. There are themed nights for almost every interest: Star Wars night, Craft Beer Night, Pucks N Paws, Batman Night, Teddy Bear Toss, Marvel Super Hero Night, Faith and Family night, Nickelodeon Day, and more!
Food During the Indy Fuel Game
During the season there are All-You-Can-Eat nights where your ticket includes endless hot dogs, hamburgers, and popcorn!
Indy Fuel Parking
The Christmas Nights of Lights synchronized light show will take place during the holiday season at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. This affects parking during Fuel games, but there is still plenty of parking across the street from the fairgrounds. Plan on arriving early and driving through this holiday light show, or taking a spin through after the game. Parking at the Indiana State Fairgrounds is $8 per vehicle.
Ride the Zamboni and Other Game Privileges
There are so many opportunities to get involved with the Indy Fuel. Recently, I was invited to ride the Zamboni between game periods (okay, I pleaded for the honor) and it was so cool! I found that if you become an Indy Fuel ambassador, you can do some cool stuff, and it’s as easy as bringing friends along!
- Fans of all ages will LOVE the energy on the ice
- Tickets start at $25
- With 35 home games in the season, you have so many opportunities to attend
- Special promotional nights, the entertainment on the ice is just the start of a fun night.
1202 East 38th Street
- Indy Fuel vs Jacksonville Icemen - 27 Jan 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Jacksonville Icemen - 28 Jan 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kansas City Maverick - 4 Feb 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kansas City Mavericks - 5 Feb 2023 - 15:00
- Indy Fuel vs Iowa Heartlanders - 10 Feb 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Toledo Walleye - 24 Feb 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Cincinnati Cyclones - 25 Feb 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kalamazoo Wings - 28 Feb 2023 - 10:30
- Indy Fuel vs Wheeling Nailers - 3 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Toldedo Walleye | Wizard Night - 11 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Toledo Walleye | All You Can Eat Night - 17 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Fort Wayne Komets - 18 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Greenville Swamp Rabbits - 24 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kalamazoo Wings | State Fair Night - 25 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kalamazoo Wings | Kids Eat Free & Tooth Fairy Appreciation Night - 26 Mar 2023 - 15:00
- Indy Fuel vs Wheeling Nailers | First Responders Night - 31 Mar 2023 - 19:00
- Indy Fuel vs Kalamazoo Wings | Kids Eat Free - 2 Apr 2023 - 17:00
- Indy Fuel vs Iowa Heartlanders - 8 Apr 2023 - 17:00
- Indy Fuel vs Fort Wayne Komets | Fan Appreciation NIght - 14 Apr 2023 - 19:00