The Indy Fuel Ice Hockey team takes the ice at Farmer’s Coliseum at the Indiana State Fairgrounds 36 times during the 2019-2020 season! Kids love watching hockey because it’s fast paced, physical and entertaining! Round up your friends and their children and take a seat, you won’t be sitting for long as the ice heats up with fun! Indianapolis ice hockey is so much fun and the perfect thing to do with your kids in our city.
Indy Fuel Ice Hockey with Kids
The energy on the ice is indescribable and the fan interaction with the game is like nothing else. There are great seats all over the rink and the Indy Fuel have a way of drawing their fans in to the game. During the hockey game there are three 20 minute periods with a 17 minute intermission between periods. During that intermission, there is a lot taking place on the ice.
- On Saturday nights, fans can purchase red pucks and throw them on to the rink to win prizes.
- Expect t-shirt tosses and visits from Nitro, the mascot for the Indy Fuel.
During Family Fun Days, kids and adults can ice skate for free after the game, as well as meet with their favorite Indy Fuel hockey players. There are themed nights for almost every interest: Star Wars night, Craft Beer Night, Pucks N Paws, Batman Night, Teddy Bear Toss, Marvel Super Hero Night, Faith and Family night, Nickelodeon Day and more!
Food During the Indy Fuel Game
During the season there are All-You-Can-Eat nights where your ticket includes endless hot dogs, hamburgers and popcorn!
Indy Fuel Parking
The Christmas Nights of Lights synchronized light show will take place during the holiday season at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. This affects parking during Fuel games, but there is still plenty of parking across the street from the fairgrounds. Plan on arriving early and driving through this holiday light show, or taking a spin through after the game. Parking at the Indiana State Fairgrounds is $8 per vehicle.
Indy Fuel Birthday Parties
Indy Fuel Nitro Kids Club
Ride the Zamboni and Other Game Privileges
There are so many opportunities to get involved with the Indy Fuel. Recently, I was invited to ride the Zamboni between game periods (okay, I pleaded for the honor) and it was so cool! I found that if you become an Indy Fuel ambassador, you can do some cool stuff, and it’s as easy as bringing friends along!
- Fans of all ages will LOVE the energy on the ice
- Tickets start at $25
- With 35 home games in the season, you have so many opportunities to attend
- Special promotional nights, the entertainment on the ice is just the start of a fun night.
1202 East 38th Street
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Game | Education Game Day - 18 Feb 2020 - 10:30
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Game | Family Fun Day - 1 Mar 2020 - 15:05
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Game | All You Can Eat Night - 5 Mar 2020 - 19:05
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Game | All You Can Eat Night - 15 Mar 2020 - 15:05
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Game | Fan Appreciation Night - 4 Apr 2020 - 18:05