Date(s) - 06/10/2023
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Lucas Oil Stadium
Categories No Categories
For the first time ever in Indianapolis! After 8 SOLD OUT EVENTS at AT&T Stadium in Dallas Texas, Jared’s Epic Blaster Battle is coming to Lucas Oil Stadium! It’s the largest and most incredible foam blaster battle of all time! The current Guinness World Record Holder for “Largest Toy Pistol Fight” – March 2016
What’s a foam blaster? Well, there are many different brands of foam blasters, like NERF and X-Shot.
Saturday, June 10th, 2023
6 pm-10 pm
Lucas Oil Stadium
500 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
ALL AGES EVENT – 2 & UNDER FREE – $10 PARKING ON SITE
NOW IN INDIANAPOLIS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! THE CURRENT REIGNING WORLD RECORD HOLDER for the “Largest Toy Pistol Fight” – this record has not been challenged!
For 2023 our Indianapolis Event is the second of 3 in the “Jared’s Epic Blaster Battle National Tour” which includes SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles and AT&T Stadium in Dallas. You can count on amazing surprises, special guests and global exclusive product reveals! Expect the unexpected at the world’s largest foam blaster event!
Meet your favorite Toy Blaster Content Creators & YouTube Celebrities LIVE in person. These will be announced over time as we get closer to the event!
Battle with your friends and family on the actual NFL field of the Indianapolis Colts!
| TICKETS |
Here is exactly what you get for your ticket!
- Entry to participate in a 4-hour series of more than 16 amazing foam-flinging battles like never before!
- Play with your own blaster toys on an NFL Stadium Field!
- Access to portions of the Stadium Self-Guided Tour!*
- Photo Op with Guinness World Record Earned in 2016!
- Meet your favorite Toy Blaster YouTube Celebrities
- Hands-on with prototype Toy Blasters never before seen in public!
- Hands-on with pre-release Toy Blaster items announced but not yet available to the public!
- Entry into the Epic Blaster Battle Costume Contest with $1,000 in Cash Prizes!
- Exclusive merchandise, collectibles, surprises, and more!
The event is the SAME PRICE for any age above 2. Spectators/Parents also require a ticket to enter.
TICKET PRICES & QUANTITY ON HAND:
- TIER 1 Discounted General Admission – $19.99 <– For those of you who act NOW and buy your tickets before the first price increase!
- TIER 2 Discounted General Admission – $24.99 <– Same access, same privileges as all other Tiers, just you waited a bit longer to get your tickets!
- TIER 3 Discounted General Admission – $29.99 <– Same as all of the above, but you waited even longer than everyone else!
- General Admission – $34.99 <– Exact same as discounted admission, you just waited until the event or right before!
- ULTRA VIP Experience + Skip the Line General Admission – $99.99 <– See below!
| TICKETS |
About the Ultra VIP Experience: Skip the line and get into the stadium an hour before the doors open to the general public! Food & Drink Included! Also receive an exclusive Ultra-VIP T-Shirt, ULTRA VIP Laminate & Lanyard, guaranteed to meet & greet with all special guests! The ULTRA VIP Experience is very limited! All attendees above the age of 2 must have a ticket to enter the stadium, whether they are spectating or participating.
**EVERY TIER IS THE SAME TICKET WITH THE SAME ACCESS. THE PRICE OF THE TICKETS INCREASES AS TIERS SELL OUT TO REWARD ATTENDEES FOR PURCHASING EARLIER!**
FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF OUR GUESTS WE ARE ABSOLUTELY CAPPING THE ATTENDANCE OF BLASTER BATTLE INDY TO 4,000 TOTAL PEOPLE.
Once you have your tickets, hop on over to the Facebook group for all of the epic updates!
Follow Jared’s Epic Blaster Battle on Facebook.
About Jared’s Epic Blaster Battle
Jared’s Epic Blaster Battle is a series of events that transform NFL stadiums into the largest foam-flinging experiences on earth. Our Guinness World Record-setting events create memories that you will cherish forever!
We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers, but please confirm dates, times, and availability before attending an event. Events are posted on IWK from information found on, but not limited to, attraction sites, government city sites; as well as submissions from individual attractions, press releases and PR firms. All events are subject to change without notice and Indy with Kids cannot be held responsible.