The only thing better than the Incredibles slime, is the actual movie! My kids loved creating and playing with this borax free slime and your kids will too. Wouldn’t this be an awesome party activity and favor? Kids could add their own glitter and confetti combinations and then it could be put into a pretty little container and sent home!
- Squeeze the 5 oz bottle of clear glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ cup of water.
- Add ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add about 1 tbsp of red paint. Stir until mixed well.
- Next, pour in your glitter! Red and gold are perfect Incredible colors.
- Finally, fill with confetti! You can add more confetti at the end if you would like. We used two different kinds of confetti in ours. The pack comes with several ‘types’ of Incredible confetti!
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. The mixture will instantly begin to form into slime.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Store in an airtight container when not in use.