This two-story space that has been created for children is heavily focused on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) learning opportunities and active play.
Climb to the top of the Luckey Climber, a three dimensional climbing sculpture that includes a spiral staircase, the only one of it’s kind in the world! Play for hours in the grocery store and kitchen areas (life skills) and create masterpieces or master plans in the beautiful art center. Little ones will love the small wooden playground set aside just for them.
Kids will enjoy building and playing in the many engineering and creation areas. Step outside and make music in a musical garden filled with giant musical instruments!
There’s so much to do!
- a small kitchenette area for preparing lunches and snacks
- a private nursing room
- a price that can’t be beat! Day passes are only $5 and kids 12 months and younger are free! Accompanying adults will not be charged admission for using Kid City.
- Coming soon: “Just Kidding,” supervised childcare while you work out!
- Best Value: Get a punch card, 10 visits for only $35!!!!
- You can even rent the space out or host a birthday party there!
Here are more ideas for indoor play places in Indianapolis.
Check out more ideas for an Indy area first birthday party.
Looking for places for kids to play while parents work?
Kid City Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
100 Surina Way
Greenwood, IN 46143
100 Surina Way
Visit Kid City Indoor Play Space Is So Much Fun