Take a deep breath. Now exhale and let your worries wash away. You’ve pushed through another year full of ups and downs, and it’s time to take it easy. Summer is here to lift your mood, and AYS is here to make sure your mood stays lifted. Drop your kids off at AYS and we will help keep them on track with their learning with fun and engaging activities so you can find some “you” time.
Register by February 23 and get two full days FREE!
Register by March 9 for NO registration fee!
Visit www.ayskids.org/summer to learn more and register!
- Virtual field trips
- Active games
- STEM activities
- Hands-on projects
- Literacy/reading time
- Free play with friends
Each program consists of the following activities between 6:30 am-6 pm:
- Health/safety protocol
- Independent time
- Small group time/social-emotional learning
- Morning snack
- Group activities
- Lunch break
- Physical and/or outdoor activities
- Staff-led enrichment programming – Writing, arts, phonics, science, social studies, music
- Afternoon snack
- Enrichment activities – Outdoor time, physical fitness, and games
Program Goals for Students
- Minimize learning loss due to time away from school
- Make new friends
- Learn through active and engaging experiences, such as virtual field trips
- Increase physical fitness
- Have fun in a safe and healthy environment
Locations: Decatur Township, Indianapolis Public Schools, Washington Township
Dates: June 6 – July 22
Hours: 6:30 am-6 pm
Phone: (317) 283-3817
Find more summer camps near me.