Free Change the Play Camps
Riley Children’s Health and Indianapolis Colts Quarterback Andrew Luck have teamed up to host some fun football camps throughout Indiana this summer. The goal is to get kids active and moving while having fun and learning to make good choices when it comes to food, exercise and their wellbeing.
Change the Play Camp Details
- Kids Camp is free and open to children ages 5 to 13, up to 250 children per session.
- Each camp is held in a high-energy, one-hour session where kids explore fun-filled fitness and nutrition stations
- Andrew Luck is on-site to get campers excited about healthy eating and exercise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult but adults will be in the seating area, not on the field with their children.
- Space is limited. Sign up today.
2019 Camp in Westfield
- The Indianapolis area camp is June 14, 2019.
- Change the Play Camp takes place at Grand Park Sports Campus, 19000 Grand Park Blvd., Westfield.
- Sign up for a 9:30, 11:30 or 1:30 session time.
2019 Camp in Fort Wayne
- The Fort Wayne area camp is June 7, 2019.
- Change the Play Camp takes place at University of Saint Francis, 2701 Spring Street, Fort Wayne.
- Sign up for a 10:30 or 12:30 session time.