Joella’s Hot Chicken just opened in Broad Ripple, their second Indy location and everything about this place is fantastic! Another thing families will love — kids eat free on Tuesdays in Indianapolis at Joella’s Hot Chicken in Broad Ripple.
Kids Eat Free on Tuesday in Indianapolis
- The chicken is delicious and comes in six spice levels: Traditional Southern, Spiked Honey, Ella’s Fav, Tweener, Hot and “Fire- in da-Hole.”
- The scenic deck offers great views of the White River where you’ll see people boating, fishing and kayaking.
- Outdoor games are available to keep energetic kids (and adults) busy.
- Kids age 10 and under eat free all day every Tuesday with the purchase of a platter meal.
- On Tuesdays, kids can decorate their own waffles at the waffle station after 4 p.m.
- Made-from-scratch side dishes such as creamy mac and cheese, sweet-vinegar slaw, garlic fries and kale crunch salad will fill your plate and fill your tummy.
- The dessert options are mouth watering and what dreams are made of. Banana Puddin’, Pies in a Jar, and fried Nutella poppers are favorites on the dessert menu. For a limited-time this fall, Pumpkin Pie in a Jar will also be served.
- Grilled chicken is also available if you’re watching what you eat.