This 71,000 square foot water park at the JCC (Jewish Community Center), features two water slides, a 300-foot lazy river and zero depth pool for infants and toddlers. This park is open to the public with the purchase of a splash pass. Summer memberships are also available.
Splash Passes are on sale in person only through June 8.
$99 for 10 visits. You can have 2 adults and 3 children (up to age 12) per punch. That’s 10 visits for your WHOLE FAMILY!
The outdoor Water Park opens May 23; closed May 24 due to Shavuot, a Jewish holiday, but open Monday 9 am-6 pm. After August 9, it’s open weekends only.
|Mon-Thu||11 am-7 pm|
|Fri||11 am-5:45 pm|
|Sat & Sun||11 am-6:45 pm|
- Mordoh Family Interactive Pool
- Zero Depth Pool Perfect for infants and toddlers, this pool is great for splashing.
- Adolph Biccard Lazy River, A 300 ft long lazy river makes the perfect leisurely ride around the water park
- Water Slide – Enjoy either our 150 ft flume 125 foot tube slide, a great attraction for kids and adults.
- Dan & Katy Cantor River Island – Stay cool under our umbrellas and relax on comfortable furniture next to the pool fun.
- Shirley & Herbert Backer Therapy Pool – Our “Magic pool” is great for children learning to swim and is also used for many of our adult aquatic group exercise classes.
- Alan & Linda Cohen Competition Pool – Whether you’re swimming competitively, just learning or looking to swim laps, this pool is open to all.
6701 Hoover Road