[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.18.7″]
Conner Prairie is unwrapping a sleigh-full of holiday cheer this winter with a spectacular lineup of brand new programs and activities across our historic grounds.
“The holidays are always a special time at Conner Prairie filled with joy and excitement of the season,” said Norman Burns, President and CEO at Conner Prairie. “It’s a time of spreading goodwill and building memories with those you love. This year we’re excited to give the gift of new experiences that will bring the whole community together on our historic property.”
New holiday programming includes:
- Stroll through historical holiday celebrations in Prairietown
- Participate in a nighttime, holiday-themed festival decorated with dazzling light displays and more throughout our grounds
- Ride through our festive, historic grounds via wagon
- Glide down central Indiana’s newest dry tubing hill
- Ride on a vintage outdoor carousel
- Hear the sights and sounds of the holidays with performances from local musicians, dancers and performers
- Ring in the new year with during our New Year’s Eve (early) countdown
Favorite programming that will be returning includes Breakfast and Dinner with Santa, Storytime with Mrs Claus, and the takeover of Makesmith Workshop into Santa’s Workshop.
The Conner Prairie Museum Store will also be open during this time for all of your holiday gift-giving needs.
Visit connerprairie.org for more information and tickets for upcoming events.