The Indiana Access Pass is a great way for families who qualify to visit several of our states best museums and cultural institutons for $2 per person. Families that participate in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), SNAP and Hoosier Works, or Hoosier Healthwise Insurance can get an Access Pass. To receive your Access Pass, you must visit one of the participating museums with your Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Works Enrollment Recertification Letter (issued by the Indiana FSSA) along with your Indiana State ID. The participating organizations are:
- The Children’s Museum
- Conner Prairie
- Newfields (Formerly: Indianapolis Museum of Art)
- The Eiteljorg Museum
- The Indiana Historical Society
- The NCAA Hall of Champions
- Indiana State Museum
- Indianapolis Repertory Theatre
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum
- WonderLab Museum of Science, Health, and Technology
Many of the museums also offer additional discounts and free parking for Access Pass holders.
The Access Path is valid for one year and requires renewal to continue to receive this benefit.