What are some of the best parts about attending a Colts football game with kids? Here are a few of our favorite things:
Kids 24 months or younger no longer need a game ticket
Indianapolis – The Indianapolis Colts today announced several opportunities and benefits that will welcome and engage even more kids and families at Colts games at Lucas Oil Stadium this season.
“Our fans are our family, and each home Colts game is a family reunion,” said Carlie Irsay-Gordon, Colts vice chair and owner. “That’s why we’re always focused on creating more activities and programming that will engage and entertain the whole family, including fans of all ages.”
Some of the programming and benefits include:
- Infants at homes games. Children aged 24 months and younger will no longer need tickets to attend home Colts games when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 25 months and older will still need regularly-priced tickets.
- Colts Kids’ Club Meal. Special Colts Kids’ Club Meals – consisting of a hot dog, apple slices, string cheese, and apple juice – are available on game days for a special price. Kids’ Meals can be purchased at Concession Stands 108, 124, 148, 331, 513 & 540.
- “First Colts Game” pins. For those attending their first Colts game, “My First Colts Game” pins will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium. The team offers special birthday pins to fans celebrating a birthday at a home game.
- Mamava lactation stations. Last season, the Colts installed three lactation pods at the stadium, providing an option for nursing mothers who prefer a private location to breastfeed or pump at games or other stadium events. Created by Mamava, the suites are self-contained pods with comfortable seating, a fold-down table, interior lighting, an electrical outlet, a USB port and a door that can be locked for privacy. The three pods are located at:
o Street Level, southwest corner near Section 132.
o Street level, northeast corner outside of Sections 108-110.
o Terrace Level, southeast corner outside of Sections 518/619.
In addition to the pods, the Mother’s Room is another private lactation area, located on the Loge Level next to the stadium administrative offices near Sections 307/407.
- Touchdown Town. As in past years, the Colts will host fans at Touchdown Town, which is free and open to the public, before home Colts games. Located along South St. north of Lucas Oil Stadium on home game days, Touchdown Town features fun activities for kids and families, including the Colts Play 60 Zone, a 40-yard dash, face and hair painting, autographs, and photo opportunities, live music, and entertainment and much more.
- Child Wristbands. During game days and other events at Lucas Oil Stadium, guests may request a wristband for themselves and their child, which includes the guest’s name, seat location and a preferred phone number to be contacted if the child is lost. Guests may pick up wristbands from Guest Services kiosks located at:
o Street Level, southeast corner near Section 121
o Street Level, southwest corner near Section 135
o Club/Log Level, southwest corner adjacent to Section 330
o Terrace Level, northwest corner by elevator lobby across from Section 519
o Terrace Level, southeast corner by elevator lobby across from Section 545
More details on these gameday offerings, as well as other gameday information, are available at Colts.com/gameday.