“Our fans are our family, and each home Colts game is a family reunion,” says Carlie Irsay-Gordon, Colts vice chair and owner. “That’s why we’re always focused on creating more activities and programming that will engage and entertain the whole family, including fans of all ages.”
Get ready to cheer on the Colts with your whole crew!
Family-friendly programming and benefits include:
Infants at Home Games
Children aged 24 months and younger will no longer need tickets to attend home Colts games when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 25 months and older will still need regularly-priced tickets.
Colts Kids’ Club Meal
Special Colts Kids’ Club Meals – consisting of a Colts cup and drink, hot dog, apple slices, and string cheese – are available on game days for a special price. Kids’ Meals can be purchased at Concession Stands 108, 124, 148, 331, 513 & 540.
“First Colts Game” Pins
For those attending their first Colts game, “My First Colts Game” pins will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium. The team offers special birthday pins to fans celebrating a birthday at a home game.
Mamava Lactation Stations
Lucas Oil Stadium has three lactation pods, providing an option for nursing mothers who prefer a private location to breastfeed or pump at games or other stadium events. Created by Mamava, the suites are self-contained pods with comfortable seating, a fold-down table, interior lighting, an electrical outlet, a USB port and a door that can be locked for privacy. The three pods are located at:
- Street Level, southwest corner near Section 132.
- Street level, northeast corner outside of Sections 108-110.
- Terrace Level, southeast corner outside of Sections 518/619.
- In addition to the pods, the Mother’s Room is another private lactation area. The Mother’s Room is located on the Loge Level next to the stadium administrative offices near Sections 307/407.
As in past years, the Colts will host fans at Touchdown Town, which is free and open to the public, before home Colts games. Located along South Street north of Lucas Oil Stadium on home game days, Touchdown Town features fun activities for kids and families. Check out the Colts Play 60 Zone, a 40-yard dash, face and hair painting, autographs, and photo opportunities, live music, entertainment, and much more.
During game days and other events at Lucas Oil Stadium, guests may request a wristband for themselves and their child. Wristbands include the guest’s name, seat location and a preferred phone number to be contacted if the child is lost. Guests may pick up wristbands from Guest Services kiosks located at:
- Street Level, southeast corner near Section 121
- Street Level, southwest corner near Section 135
- Club/Log Level, southwest corner adjacent to Section 330
- Terrace Level, northwest corner by elevator lobby across from Section 519
- Terrace Level, southeast corner by elevator lobby across from Section 545
More details on these gameday offerings, as well as other gameday information, are available at Colts.com/gameday.