This is sponsored content on Indy with Kids on behalf of the Wellbeing Fest.
Indy Holistic Hub is leading the path to connect Hoosier families and communities with valuable holistic health and well-being resources for their family and home. The 3rd Annual Holistic Hub Wellbeing Fest Sponsored by Uber Green Farms will be Sunday, October 28th, 11 am-4 pm at the Biltwell Event Center in downtown Indianapolis. VIP access is 11 am-noon $10 adult ticket (kids free), and FREE general admission from noon-4 pm.
New to the event this year is a local food market to nurture the taste buds, as well as a Kids Wellness Zone with diverse mind/body/fun kids activities. The event will include over 60 Holistic Health and Wellbeing Vendors. There will be Wellbeing Talks on topics such as Quantum Functional Medicine, HealthFULL Nutrition, Holistic Self-Care and Beauty Practices.
Features for the Kids Wellness Zone:
- HealthFULL Trick or Treating during VIP hour
- Hula Hoop contest with Irsay Family YMCA
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Games and Mind/Body exercises with Brain Balance and Dynamic Wisdom
- Drumming, yoga, and other surprises!
VIP Hour to Include
- Only 75 Tickets Available
- Extra entry to Wellbeing Basket prize drawing
- Kids HealthFULL Trick or Treating
- Swag Bag, totes provided by Indiana Originals
- MindFULL Meditation led by Spark & Celebrate LLC
- First Interactions with Vendors
- Mix n’ Mingle with Wellbeing Talk Speakers
- Free nibbles in Local Healthy Food Market
- $3 Wellbeing Fest brew by Round Town Brewery
“It’s inspiring that holistic health resources continue to emerge and grow around Indianapolis. People desire to feel empowered in their overall health and happiness. We empower them through sharing resources that promote proactive self-care strategies and comprehensive approaches to total well-being,” says Indy Holistic Hub founder, Jennifer Seffrin.
Join in the fun and follow the details on Facebook and at www.HolisticHubWellbeingFest.com!
Indy Holistic Hub was founded in 2013 by Jennifer Seffrin, owner of Seffrin Synergy LLC. Indy Holistic Hub is a free online directory of wellbeing resources for the greater community. They also provide a professional membership network to local businesses who focus on mind, body, spirit, natural, & green living.
- Uber Green Farms
- Walk the Talk – Speaker Series
- Indy Family Medicine
- BYK – CBD Products