- SkyZone – This is not your 1980s campground trampoline. SkyZone has several trampoline stadiums, a dodge ball arena, a foam pit and more. Referees staff each stadium, helping patrons stay safe. What’s great about SkyZone is that all ages can participate, so parents can jump too. Passes are sold by the hour, and usually an hour is enough to where kids out.
- Bounce U – Bounce U is another place where the whole family can jump around together. With two bounce stadiums, each with unique equipment, there’s plenty to do during your bounce session.
- ZipCity – This indoor fun place has ziplines, laser tag, trampolines and more!
- Other places to jump around include Cicero Fun Factory
- Goldfish Swim School – As the kids get older, going swimming gets easier (honest). Goldfish has open swim times during the day and evening at two different locations.
- Stony Creek Swim – Open swim at Stoney Creek Swim Club in Noblesville happens every Sunday from 4pm- 6pm, and even non-members can swim for only $5. Even better? Parents can relax in the waiting lounge, and watch their kids through the glass. Rest for you, exercise for them, everyone wins!
- Monon Center Pool – Members and nonmembers can enjoy open swim for a small fee. Kids will love the water slides!
- Trader’s Point Indoor Playground – My big kids ask to go to “The Park” all the time. This amazing indoor playground is the right size for big kids, plus there are basketball hoops and a bouldering wall. Admission is free, and you can bring your own snacks to enjoy in their snack area. It’s pretty much the perfect indoor playground. Other free indoor playgrounds include The Treehouse Indoor Playground (through age 12).
- Dana Mannix Open Gym – Fit N Fun is an open gym for everyone. For a small fee, children can try different gymnastic stations and play with friends. It’s a great way to sneak in some exercise during the winter months.
- Incrediplex – This family entertainment center in Lawrence has something for everyone. There’s a bounce and climb area, laser tag and a variety of arcade games to play.
- Main Event – Newly opened, this indoor complex has bowling, laser tag and a large selection of arcade games.
- Woodland Bowl – Bowling is always a fun activity , and Woodland Bowl has the added fun of Laser Tag and an arcade. Other spots with arcades and indoor activities include Great Times and Pinheads.
- Glow Golf – Kids also love miniature golf, and we are lucky enough to have an indoor golf center in Circle Center Mall. It even glows in the dark.
- X-Site Laser Tag – Turns out, kids love Laser Tag. That’s really all you need to know.
Paint and Create Around
- uPaint – Create something and let your big kid express share their artsy side. Select an item and paint it exactly how you want.
- The Tie Dye Lab – This west side business is the newest space that we love to spend time. It’s a little addicting but it’s fun and affordable. Plus, you’ll walk away with wearable art.