Stroll through the Kelsay family farm for a magical holiday experience. Bring your cameras for larger-than-life decorations to capture larger-than-life memories! Relax amongst the lights and the trees while sipping your hot cocoa by a warm campfire.
New this year, just for the kids—Visit the “Little Christmas Village” and participate in the Whoville Hunt Scavenger Hunt.
The Holiday Stroll at Kelsay Farms is open Friday-Sunday, 6-9 pm beginning on November 25. Visit during the week on December 19-23.
Admission for Holiday Stroll
Holiday Stroll ticket prices are $8 per person, ages 2 and up. Children 23 months and younger are free.
See the website for group discount pricing.
The Kelsay Farms elves have been hard at work preparing the farm for The Holiday Stroll, a brand new family-friendly holiday experience.
Frequently asked questions about the Holiday Stroll at Kelsay Farms in Whiteland:
- 🌲Walking or driving event? Walking
- 🌲Indoor or Outdoor? Both
- 🌲Heated or Not? Mostly not but we will have some indoor heated space and campfires.
- 🌲Light displays? Not traditional like you might be thinking! We have worked to create over 45 backdrops and displays that do include lights but they are all themed and home-made with lots of love!
- 🌲For kids or families? Definitely family-focused just like our Fall Season! More things to look at and less things to play on!
- 🌲Activities for kids though? Yes! Cookie decorating, Scavenger hunt, Christmas wish trees, Live Nativity animals, and a few appearances over the season by the big guy in red himself!!
- 🌲Cost? The same concept as our Fall Season – one admission price includes everything except snacks!
- 🌲Snacks? You bet! Hot cocoa, Christmas cookies, and a few other sweet treats to buy and enjoy at home!
- 🌲Anything else? A festive indoor space that can be reserved for Holiday parties, the Holiday Shop, Live carolers, Photos with Santa – calendar will be published soon with these details!
- 🌲Photos? This entire idea has been inspired by the teenage girls in our home! We will have plenty of photo opps and instagrammable moments!
- 🌲Hours? Weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) from 6-9 pm starting November 25 and closing on December 23. We will be open the few days of the week leading up to Christmas.
- 🌲More? More info, details, and tickets can be found on our website at www.kelsayfarms.com.