Fishers Parks will host their annual Boo Bash event, despite COVID. However, there are some alterations made to create the new socially-distant Boo Bash Trick or Treat Trail!
Boo Bash in Fishers
Join in the free fun on Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater. Door to door trick or treat hours also take place on October 31st in Fishers.
The 2020 Boo Bash event includes socially distant trick-or-treating, giveaways and other Halloween fun including:
- Safe, socially distanced trick or treating outdoors from over 50 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs
- The annual digital costume contest
- A display of jack-o-lanterns carved by the community at the Boo Bash Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza. Register here.
To ensure attendees comply with social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines, attendees will be asked to follow a one-way pedestrian pathway. Entry to the event will be monitored to limit attendance to ensure appropriate distancing.
In response to COVID-19, Fishers Parks is taking extra precaution to keep its staff, vendors, and visitors safe by implementing the following procedures:
- Practicing and encouraging social distancing with booths spaced around Municipal Drive surrounding the NPD AMP in a one-way path with multiple specified entrances and exits.
- Masks are mandatory for attendees ages 5+ and vendors.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Vendors must wear gloves (changed every 30 minutes) and will be required to sanitize regularly throughout the event.
- Guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay home if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza
Tuesday, October 27 | 4 – 7 p.m.
Central Green | Free
Show off your jack-o-lantern carving skills at the free Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza! Pumpkins and carving tools are provided., Pumpkins will be used to display for all to see at Boo Bash on October 31.
All ages are welcome, and you can bring your pumpkin home after Boo Bash on Saturday. Registration is required.
Find more Halloween Trunk or Treat Events.
There’s also a trick or treat trail at the Whitestown Trick or Treat Trail.