Halloween is behind us and that means the magic of the holiday season is upon us. Make sure to check back often because we’ll be adding all kids of events to the calendar as they’re released and you’ll be sure to find information about your favorite holiday destinations such at Christmas at the Zoo, Carmel’s Christkindlmarkt, Lights at the Brickyard, Jingle Rails and so many more. We’ll also make sure to let you know where to catch a showing of the Nutcracker and other live holiday performances, who’s hosting a meal with Santa and everything else you need to know about holiday events around Indy.
For now, here’s a list of some of our top picks for November.
- Get cozy around the Campfire at Holliday Park.
- In Taking Down Anxiety, the Young Actors Theater will present a show at the Central Library with real life stories of overcoming anxiety.
- Experience what the 1888 Election Day was like for the Harrison family as they learn whether they will be the newest occupants of the White House.
- The International Festival comes to the Indiana Fair Grounds.
- Enjoy a Nutcracker Tea Park with the Butler Ballet.
- Jurassic Quest returns to the Indiana Fairgrounds.
- Check out A Christmas Carol at the Indiana Repertory Theater.
- Welcome Santa to The Children’s Museum or the Indiana State Museum.
- Head downtown for the Circle of Lights Tree Lighting.
- The National Music Tour presents How The Grinch Stole Christmas at the Murat Theater.
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead at the Nickel Plate Arts.
- Engage your little one in the arts with Peanut Butter and Jam at the Palladium.
- Put your catapult skills to the test and spread some seeds with Bombs Away at Zion Nature Center.
- Homeschoolers can Talk Turkey at the Cool Creek Nature Center.
- Check out a performance of The Ugly Duckling at the Tarkington Theater.
- Teens won’t want to miss National Donut Day at the Hancock County Library.
- Enjoy a Winter Animal Hike at Williams Park.
- Check out a Free Kids Club Class at your local Michael’s store.
- Teens and Tweens are invited to make Blessing Bags with the New Palestine Public Library.
- Take advantage of Parents Day Out with the Harper J Ransburg YMCA.
- Explore the Day of the Dead at the Plainfield –Guildford Public Library
- Get moving with Zumba Kids at the Brownsburg Library
- Learn about Static Electricity at the Plainfield-Guildford Public Library.
- Experience Christmas on the Farm at Beasley’s Orchard.
- Don’t miss the Danville Winter Wonderland Light Display.
- The ISO Teddy Bear Concert Series comes to Franklin Library.
- Explore Human Body Science at the White River Library.
- Elf the Musical comes to Indiana University in Bloomington.
- Kid can enjoy the WonderLab Museum after hours with Night at the Museum: Animals A to Z.
- Celebrate Greenwood Aglow at the Greenwood Public Library.